Bath/Shower installers will be responsible for everything in the wet area from removing fiberglass systems, tile & grout walls and shower stalls, and cast iron tubs, and replacing with an acrylic shower or tub systems and 3 piece walls. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience in general remodeling, take pride in his/her craftsmanship and have the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse clientele.
We are currently hiring installers in the following markets:
- Western MA
- 60-90k a year (DOE)
- M-F & some Saturdays
- Ability to follow install instructions.
- Install doors using standard blum hinges
- Master Communicator throughout project documenting existing damages, project progress, and finished install.
- Arrive early for projects
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in kitchen remodel industry
- Cabinet refacing experience a PLUS!
- Strong working knowledge and adherence of job site safety
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Attention to detail
- Must be customer service driven
- Must be able to pass background screening
- Must be in good physical condition with no limits on bending, stooping, walking, standing and ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must have their own truck.
- Professional paid training program that works!
- Monthly Bonus Program
- Excellent Growth Potential
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Health & Dental
Generous vehicle allowence (Depending on age)